Since it is still January, we decided to round up all of our best posts from 2014. Steff and I had so much fun looking back through our projects from last year. We had a great year and are so excited for what 2015 will bring! Ready to see the favorite posts from 2014?! There are links to each post so you can re-visit the post or see it for the first time. 🙂
In no particular order we present the best of 2014!
1. Pallet Bed….minus the pallet. The old door as a headboard makes our hearts go pitter patter for sure! This darling bed is in Steff’s spare bedroom -(soon to be nursery!).
Pallet Bed HERE.
2.Vintage Jewelry Storage. I still LOVE this storage system for my jewelry, and it was very inexpensive.
Vintage Jewelry Storage HERE.
3. Cardboard, Burlap and Yarn – doesn’t get cheaper than that for wall art!
Burlap and Yarn Art HERE.
4. Kitchen Cabinet Makeover. That time I painted my kitchen cabinets, while Steff was out of town. The biggest project I’ve ever done, but also the biggest impact. It has been almost 2 years now since I painted them and they are holding up perfectly! I love them still!
Kitchen Cabinet Makeover HERE.
5. Terra Cotta Pots. We painted them and used a gold Sharpie to add the pattern – waaaaaay easy!
Painted Terra Cotta Pots HERE.
6. How to Paint a Piano. Another high impact project. Love, love my blue piano still! It’s easier than you think!
How to Paint a Piano HERE.
See another full STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL for DIY Chalk paint HERE.
7. Love Slat Sign. We did this project for a contributor post for the Wood Connection. It turned out so beautiful!
Love Slat Sign HERE.
8. One of our more recent projects: Petal Burlap Wreath. We taught a class at the Pinner’s Conference back in November and about 100 lovely ladies walked away with a gorgeous wreath of their own! We LOVED being part of the Pinner’s Conference and getting to meet so many of you-it was one of the highlights of our year for sure!
Petal Burlap Wreath + How to Cheat the Perfect Bow HERE.
See the latest Valentine version of this wreath HERE.
9. Shadow Box Centerpiece. Another amazing Wood Connection project!
Shadow Box Centerpiece HERE.
10. Thrift Store Easter Baskets with Permanent Grass. Best Easter idea EVER. Can’t wait to pull these out in a few months!
Thrift Store Easter Baskets with Permanent Grass HERE.
Which is your favorite?
Like we said, we are so excited for what this year brings! We’ve got some great ideas we can’t wait to share!