Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I love, love Thanksgiving! This year we’ll be with my husbands family, (which is also Steffany’s husbands family!)
Gratitude, good company, and good food! Best ever.
Have you seen all the ’10 things you didn’t know about me’ posts going around on Facebook? They are so fun to read! Steff and I thought it would make a fun post to do the same. 🙂
1. I’m very decisive when it comes to picking out a paint color or home decor
but not when picking out what’s for dinner.
2. I cannot tie behind my back.
3. I hate new mascara-I get it everywhere!
4. I’m a mean shot with a bow.
5. My husband is a nurse, and I work power tools. A little role reversal.
6. I always order the exact same thing at every restaurant I go to.
7. I love new clothes but I hate shopping.
8. I always have Pinesol and water in my kitchen sink
for wiping down my counters throughout the day.
9. I love to bake but I don’t like sweets.
10. Don’t ask for my opinion unless you want an honest answer.
1. I really don’t like winter. Once Christmas is over the only good
thing about winter is a great pair of boots.
2. I do not function well on little sleep-we’re talking tears and despair over dirty dishes.
3. I am certain I’ll be attacked by a shark if I ever surf – can’t convince me otherwise!
4. I’m a compulsive list maker, like way beyond just a grocery list.
5. One of my favorite meals is a good greasy burger and fries, especially with avocado.
6. I make my bed every single day. The rest of the house might be a disaster,
but my bed looks nice. 🙂
7. I will cry to express about every emotion: happy, mad, sad, frustrated, scared. You know those Hallmark commercials? I’ll cry watching those too.
8. I hate scary movies, unless it’s about zombies.
9. I am terribly indecisive and an over-thinker.
10. I have a handicapped younger brother who is most definitely an angel among us.
You are now wiser in the Mel and Steff department!
Have a great day! : )